Actually we are doing this conversion one by one and after installing LibreOffice we are showing the user the most common tasks and they can use it. Now LibreOffice is installed on 20 computers and there is only this compatibility issue we are facing. And I don't know any proffesional local support for LibreOffice around.

If the document is created with .doc extension, LibreOffice can open it up properly.
If the document is created with .docx extension, you cannot see the graphic.
Any ideas?