Hi Cédric:

I just tried the Ctrl-F2 in LibO and it does not do anything, however, it kicks me out of my desktop and takes me to the last document I was working on.

Is the Ctrl-F2 combination described in any manual as having to do with choosing a variable statement?

Maybe the use of the combination has changed?

Anyone on the list?

Marc