Thank you for 2021 and Seasonal Greetings from TDF!

Dear community members, TDF members, Advisory board members, team
    members, membership committee and board!Another year marked by the global pandemic is coming to an end these
    days. In addition to all the depressing news and circumstances that
    affect us all, there are also pleasing and uplifting developments.Apart from the painfully missed opportunity to meet in person, be it
    in the local communities or at our annual conference, we have
    nevertheless achieved so much together, worked together and brought
    our foundation forward, so that we can already say that it was one
    of the most successful years for and with our project.I would like to thank all of you on behalf of our project. Everyone
    has contributed to the success story in different ways. All the
    contributions intertwine, and without these individual parts the
    whole thing would not be possible and so successful. Especially in
    these times. Thank you very much again for this.And it is precisely this commitment, this proof of the resilience of
    our project during this time, that allows me to look to the future
    with good cheer. Please continue to support our community in so many
    ways in the coming year, every contribution is needed.After two very intensive and busy years, I myself will say goodbye
    to the board, but after a short phase of rest, I will continue to
    work with you in the project in one or two different places again. I
    wish the newly elected board all the best!   I wish you and your beloved ones a few days of recreation at the end
    of this year and a stable good health for the next one.Thanks again and hope to see you all with your contributions in the
    new year again,yours      Lothar Becker      as chairman of the board--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors
Legal details:https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprintmail:lothar@documentfoundation.orgphone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)