Peter,
Apologies. My mistake. I was not paying enough attention when I updated
that wiki page. I’ll fix it today.
Jean

On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 20:26 Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Olivier

Just checked the Impress files at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide
<
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide
.

Where is Chapter 12 User Interface Variants, filename
IG7212-UserInterfaceVariants? This is a new chapter added.

Also Appendices A & B now have filenames IG7213 and IG7214 respectively.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team