Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 08.04.21 at 16:37:

that's nothing about the Easter break. If you look at the history of
this mailing list you may stumble on:

yes, but your request to host it at TDF dates to April 2nd, and not to March 14. I assume you don't expect people to immediately look into something you yourself claim as "pre-alpha". That doesn't sound like being overly urgent.

This message is from 2021/03/14 and got no response from TDF team,
bodies or regulars.

What about https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/msg02821.html or https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/msg02823.html then?

Apart from that, this is what happens in open source communities, some mails find little echo, others more, and some just take a while to get answered. That doesn't necessarily indicate lack of interest.

Again, respect is a mutual thing, and I wish for it to be in our community.

Florian