Hi Florian, all,

Am 08.04.21 um 12:04 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 07.04.21 at 21:13:
it seemed there is no interest from TDF to host such a program which
supports the more easy creation of LibreOffice extensions.

why always this negativity? I find it quite frustrating - and knowing
you personally for a decade and a half, it makes me sad too, because I
know that you can also be a quite positive person with good
enthusiastic ideas.

You sent your mail on April 2nd, Good Friday, which is a public
holiday in some countries, followed by the Easter days, that many of
us celebrate with their families and close beloved ones, especially
during these times. People might simply be busy with catching up after
the Easter break.

that's nothing about the Easter break. If you look at the history of
this mailing list you may stumble on:

https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/msg02813.html

This message is from 2021/03/14 and got no response from TDF team,
bodies or regulars.

Can I ask you please to not always assume the negative reading of
things when it comes to TDF? Despite the strong criticism you were
raising towards us elsewhere, I was sharing your mail with the team
earlier this week, because I found it quite interesting and asked
people to have a look. But you need to give the community a bit of
time to look into things.

Because of this lack of response I invested some extra hours during my
vacations and worked on a build for the Python package index (PyPI). I
run into an error with this and got mor than one response on my request
within less than 24 hours (on Monday) and could fix the issue. The
response was also done by the Open Source Community.
The extension creator Python package is already available on PyPI for
this reason.

Regards,
Andreas

--