Hi all,

Am 02.04.21 um 14:10 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hi all,

I worked further on the PyQt program, LibreOffice extension creator,
during the last days and added new features. I also improved the GUI of
the program. The UI needs some further love.
It is possible to create the available non-code LibreOffice extensions
with the program.

You could get the program from my Github repository:
https://github.com/andreasma/liboextensioncreator

I'm looking for some feedback.

If there is some interest from TDF, I could create  and upload a
compiled package of the program to a TDF resource (size > 50 MB).

it seemed there is no interest from TDF to host such a program which
supports the more easy creation of LibreOffice extensions. Thus I
created a Python package from the source code and published a first
version on the Python Package Index (PyPI):

https://pypi.org/project/liboextensioncreator/

Currently you need to manually install PyQt5 and validators with pip in
your Python (virtual) environment. The program to create the extensions
will be installed inside the site-packages subfolder. You need to run it
from there. The extension will be created inside this directory.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate