Hi all,

I worked further on the PyQt program, LibreOffice extension creator,
during the last days and added new features. I also improved the GUI of
the program. The UI needs some further love.
It is possible to create the available non-code LibreOffice extensions
with the program.

You could get the program from my Github repository:
https://github.com/andreasma/liboextensioncreator

I'm looking for some feedback.

If there is some interest from TDF, I could create  and upload a
compiled package of the program to a TDF resource (size > 50 MB).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate