[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes - Doc team meeting of 5/21/2020
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes - Doc team meeting of 5/21/2020
- From: jean-francois <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 22:51:41 +0200
- To: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Olivier & all.,
just jumping in the bandwagon for a quick self-ad ;)
Le 22/05/2020 à 05:13, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
+ Cleanup of excessive styles
+ Removal of unused styles
+ Create a macro to manage styles
+ check direct formatting, check style not "oficial"
+ Use the extension to change char templates
I don't know if that might be of interest for that purpose, but I'd want to make you know that I've been working on such a tool for some time now. This "WriterStylesReporter" is meant to become a Writer extension .
Its functionalities are:
-- documenting the paragraph and character styles by creating report under Calc (another report with Writer is scheduled)
Note: not all styles details are reported, only the ones I consider being of importance.
-- suppression of unused styles
FWIW, I've placed a demo report and a screenshot in a zip file, here:
 This is inspired by an extension (acStyleInspect) by Alain de la Chaume, that seems to be unavailable for some time now.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
|[libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes - Doc team meeting of 5/21/2020||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes - Doc team meeting of 5/21/2020
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Re: FYI: LibreOffice Extensions Templates Website Repository Migrated To Python 3 / Plone 5.2.x
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes - Doc team meeting of 5/21/2020
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Re: FYI: LibreOffice Extensions Templates Website Repository Migrated To Python 3 / Plone 5.2.x