[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes, May 7th, 2020
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes, May 7th, 2020
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 16:42:40 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Thursday May 7th 2020, 18:00 UTC
Presents: Leo Moons, Dan Lewis, Steve Fanning, Professor Carlisle,
Marcia Wilbur, Olivier Hallot
TDF Jitsi Room
Topics and Discussion:
* The road ahead: Guides Version 7. (Olivier)
+ shall we design/update the set of chapter styles?
+ warning, tips and notes (Leo)
+ Colors for Headings? (olivier)
+ Branding for 7.0
AI: Submit proposal (olivier)
* Can images have a frame around (Marcia)
+ A (border-less) frame is added automatically when a image get a
+ image and caption are wrapped in this frame.
+ We can add a border to the frame, need consensus.
* Space between the caption and the image (Marcia)
+ Caption should be concise to avoid breaking the line, left aligned
+ Gap between image and caption should increase (Marcia)
+ This can be adjusted in caption paragraph style -'space
above' (Olivier, Dan)
* Screenshots rules for Guides
+ Keep the screen size, no enlarging.(Leo)
+ Use a good screen resolution to take a readable screenshot.
+ PDF has its own way to resize the image to 300dpi for printing
+ To take screenshots directly in LibreOffice:
+ Screenshots carry OS "look and feel" but not the dialog window.
* Screenshots of I/O dialogs
+ I/O dialogs may vary depending on OS and printer manufacturer
+ Use Windows for I/O screenshots: Print, Save, Open files.
Next meeting : *THURSDAY* May 21st 2020 at 18:00 UTC.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-May-07
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-May-13
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-May-07
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-May-13