[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Doc Team Meeting Minutes (Dec 4th 2019)
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Doc Team Meeting Minutes (Dec 4th 2019)
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 16:02:41 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday December 4th 2019, at 18:00 UTC
Presents: Steve Fanning, Dave Barton, Dan Lewis, Olivier
TDF Jitsi Room
Agenda + Discussion
* Google Seasons of Doc has ended
+ LO community has a new Book: LibreOffice Online 6.3
+ Aaron Peters is our champion.
+ download the book here
+ Book was built with Master Document
+ Revision 0
+ Call for revision
* "Math Guide" updated by Roman Kunetzov (kompilainenn)
AI: Revise Math Book (DaveB)
Steve Fanning would like to discuss two topics:
1. Indexing in the Calc Guide. I am concerned that for the
chapters that I have updated, I neglected indexing. What should I have
done, and can I still do it before we issue the latest draft!
+ Use concordance if necessary (Olivier)
+ Not a change in contents, please proceed
AI: Steve to add indexing.
2. Calc Functions. What does the team think is the best way
forward with regards to recording more detailed information about the
500+ Calc functions?
A Functions Handbook? A wiki page? Any other suggestions?
Having done a lot of work on Chapter 18 (Description of Functions),
I have some relevant information in my head about these functions and it
might be a good idea to capture this somewhere and soon.
+ 80 pages chapter
+ Covering the functions is better in a separate book (Dave)
+ Not eliminate chpt 18 (Steve)
+ wiki is good (Steve)
+ Wiki can get more contributors (Steve, after Regina H.)
+ Chpt 18 lnk to wiki pages (Dave)
Proposal Generate wiki pages for for Calc Function description and use
cases (aka: Handbook)
+ Approved by consensus.
+ Steve as 1st volunteer to open the pages.
AI: Steve to open initial pages.
3. When the book is finished? (Steve)
+ Chapt 15 - Calc online -> Drop
+ Chapt 16 - Calc threading -> Drop
+ Chapt 13 - Calc as database -> Zach.
+ Then the book is ready for assembling.
4. Base Handbook (Dan)
Next meeting : *THURSDAY* December 19th at 18:00 UTC.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, November 2019: The winners!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Planned Gerrit upgrade on Wed, Dec 25 from 00:00 to 04:00 UTC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, November 2019: The winners!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Planned Gerrit upgrade on Wed, Dec 25 from 00:00 to 04:00 UTC