Statistics for "Get involved" infobar in LibreOffice

Hello everyone,

Recent versions of LibreOffice include an infobar that shows 90 days
after installation. It includes a "Get involved" button that points to
this page:

https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/

I've looked at some statistics to see how effective this is. Taking a
sample day, Monday 23 September, we had 1126 visits to that page from
the button in LibreOffice. And where do the people go?

INTERNAL PAGES

* 26% to download
* 25% to the front page
* 16% to the developer page
* 7% to the localisation page
* 5% to the donate page
* 19% elsewhere

EXTERNAL PAGES

* 33% to Ask LibreOffice
* 18% to the design page on the wiki
* 12% to "What can I do for LibreOffice" site
* 6% to the FAQ on the wiki
* 6% to https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

So we can see that the "Get involved" infobar in the app is having some
effect, bringing over 1000 people a day to the page, and then some
people are going on to look in more detail at the development,
localisation, design and documentation projects.