[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] INFRA unscheduled hypervisor reboot
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] INFRA unscheduled hypervisor reboot
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:48:11 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
earlier today, one of our hypervisors rebooted and brought down a couple of services.
Infra is currently working on bringing the services back online again.
Amongst services currently AFFECTED are:
- BugZilla: available, but throws error messages for certain write operations
- the TDF and LibreOffice website
- the help system
- the pad
- the download archive
NOT affected are e.g. Gerrit, Wiki, AskBot, mailing lists, Jitsi, SSO, Redmine and the main download website.
The infra team is available at the #tdf-infra IRC channel on Freenode for questions. The status website at https://status.documentfoundation.org will be updated as soon as there are news.
We apologize for the inconveniences.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
|Re: [libreoffice-projects] INFRA unscheduled hypervisor reboot||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-projects] INFRA unscheduled hypervisor reboot
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Jul-17
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-projects] INFRA unscheduled hypervisor reboot