[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Jun-06
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Jun-06
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 14:23:10 +0200
- To: LibO Design <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibO Project <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Store the last used image folder in the document
+ workspace level option exists
* per session it's remembered
+ storing per document is a security issue
* Add a link to FAQ to "JRE missing" message box
+ do we want to provide help for an ordinary messagebox?
+ alternatively an simple link could do the trick
=> go with the link, better pointing to the documentation
* UI: Moving INPUT LINE after implementing a drop-down sum button
=> WF since we do not have a good solution
* Footer can not be made to appear only on the first page after it has been filled with content
+ changes expected with ODF v1.3
+ agreement on proposed solution in comment 8?
=> acceptance to the proposal; ideally we implement the ODF1.3 option right now but disabled (and perhaps with a tooltip)
* LibreOffice v126.96.36.199 Writer custom paragraph style with custom list style attached, area color bug
=> WFM as this is the common behaviour
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, May 2019: The winners!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, May 2019: The winners!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] REMINDER June Marketing Call