[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] EasyHacks / mini jobs for "Get involved" page
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] EasyHacks / mini jobs for "Get involved" page
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 14:18:40 +0200
- To: Tdf Projects <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm posting this here as it affects multiple projects in LibreOffice!
You've probably seen our "Get involved" page on the website:
I want to improve it by adding small and simple tasks that people can
do, without having to perform lots of work or reading up beforehand. The
goal is to get people active in the project, even with a very small
task, as a first step. Then we can try to encourage people to stay
around and join us in other things!
Some ideas so far:
* Proof-reading, updating and translating FAQS:
* Upvoting well-written questions on Ask LibreOffice (or even answering
* Translation / localisation: comparing English websites with other
versions, to see if others are missing anything
* Marketing: updating flyers and infographics
If anyone has any others, especially regarding QA and design, just let
me know :-) Thanks!
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
|Re: [libreoffice-projects] EasyHacks / mini jobs for "Get involved" page||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Marketing Call May 16
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Marketing Call May 16
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-projects] EasyHacks / mini jobs for "Get involved" page