[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes Documentation team, March 6th 2019
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes Documentation team, March 6th 2019
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 22:03:58 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Wednesday March6th2018, at 00:00 UTC
Presents:Olivier, Tom Thibodeaux,
Fall back chat:
TDF Jitsi room
Completed Action Items:
+ Apply templates to source files (Olivier, Drew)
+ Deactivation old ODFAuthor plone
+ Send a mail to AOO lists (Drew)
+ what to do with the old plone instance
+ add a redirect
Calc Guide (Update) PLease fill the spreadsheet in the Calc folder @
+ Time of the meeting. Comments? Is that OK for the team?
+ perfect for me (Tom)
+ OK for me (olivier)
+ Periodicity. Weekly, Bi-weekly?
+ No problem (Tom)
+ I have too much meetings per week (Olivier)
AI: Send mail to doc list with next 6 meetings (Olivier)
+ Questions & Answers by Team.
+ Wiki page on the contents of the Calc Guide,
AI: Tom: Cleanup of the Introduction part in wiki page.
AI: Olivier: Cleanup the Editing Formatting part.
Next meeting Wednesday March20th 2019, at 00:00 UTC
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Meeting Minutes of 2019-02-27 Doc Team
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Infra call on Tue, Mar 19 at 17:30 UTC