Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

See

https://qa.blog.documentfoundation.org/2018/11/06/qa-report-october-2018/

for reference.

For future posts, we will use
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/2qbepFYXXan4ief to collect
what's going on in the project. Everyone is invited to participate.

Regards

El 31/10/18 a les 1:10, Thorsten Behrens ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team