Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

Hello,

Kindly Reminder: Next QA meeting will take place today Tue, October 30
at 15:00 UTC in the IRC channel #libreoffice-qa. More information:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRC

If you have any topic you would like to discuss during the meeting, please reply to this email or mention it at the beginning of the meeting.

Regards

Hi Drew,

I'd love to discuss Ilmari's email [1] more in detail to see how we
should handle this.

Regards

El 30/10/18 a les 14:04, Drew Jensen ha escrit:

Forgot the link:

[1]
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Libreoffice-qa-Request-for-content-to-the-next-monthly-report-td4251302.html

El 30/10/18 a les 15:50, Drew Jensen ha escrit:

Communicating more clearly and in an easy-to-consume way is brilliant
=) of course its real work trying to get that done - can't help out
there myself (sadly not even time for the under-the-hood-ness anymore).

  But I'd love to read more of what Ilmari wrote =) encouraging stuff -
and I love the crediting of the people doing the work too.

  ATB,

    Michael.

Michael Meeks wrote:

  Communicating more clearly and in an easy-to-consume way is brilliant
=) of course its real work trying to get that done -

Seconded - we were trying since forever to get something like that
going for development, a bit like the kernel weekly news.

It really helps to keep people updated & cohesion inside the project,
~no one can read all mails, irc & telegram channels these days.

So any further volunteers willing to do that for any subproject would
be very much welcome - and thx to Buovjaga for doing the work for QA!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

See

https://qa.blog.documentfoundation.org/2018/11/06/qa-report-october-2018/

for reference.

For future posts, we will use
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/2qbepFYXXan4ief to collect
what's going on in the project. Everyone is invited to participate.

Regards

El 31/10/18 a les 1:10, Thorsten Behrens ha escrit: