[libreoffice-projects] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

Forgot the link:

[1]
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Libreoffice-qa-Request-for-content-to-the-next-monthly-report-td4251302.html

El 30/10/18 a les 15:50, Drew Jensen ha escrit:

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team