[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Infra call on Tue, Sep 18 at 16:30 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Infra call on Tue, Sep 18 at 16:30 UTC
- From: Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 01:49:06 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The next infra call will take place at `date -d 'Tue Sep 18 16:30:00 UTC 2018'`
(18:30:00 Berlin time).
The meeting will take place at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/infra .
See https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra for details. Here what
we have in the agenda at the moment:
* New infra status page (powered by cachetHQ)
+ Meant to give users a quick overview, not to replace the more
verbose internal infra metrics
+ Atom & RSS subscription
+ 24 HTTP sites monitored at the moment (status code only) + graph metrics
for the website
+ Metrics and outages are automatically filled using the cachet API;
scheduled maintenance can be added too, and text/status can be edited
+ Advertise the page at LibOCon?
* Single Sign On
+ Auth method switched from SilverStripe's own backend to SAML 2.0
on the LibreOffice & TDF websites (SS3/newdesign)
See you there!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Getting Started Guide 6.0 released
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] September Marketing Call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Getting Started Guide 6.0 released