[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Third Bug Hunting Session for LibreOffice 6.1 on July 6, 2018
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Third Bug Hunting Session for LibreOffice 6.1 on July 6, 2018
- From: Xisco Fauli <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:15:53 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
LibreOffice users around the world help developers to test new features
and fix bugs before a new version is released. After the first
Bug Hunting Sessions of LibreOffice 6.1, which were held on April 27th
2018 and May 28th 2018 respectively, we’re glad to announce the third
Bug Hunting Session on *July 6th* – the last one before the release of
LibreOffice 6.1 is due to be released in mid August with many new
features described in the release notes
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.1> and this is our
last chance to test and find issues before its release.
In order to find, report and triage bugs, the tests during the Third Bug
Hunting Session will be performed on the first Release Candidate version
of LibreOffice 6.1, which will be available on the pre-releases server
on the day of the event. Builds will be available for Linux (DEB and
RPM), macOS and Windows.
will be available on *July 6th 2018*, from *7.00 UTC to 19:00 UTC* for
questions or help in the IRC channel: #libreoffice-qa
<irc://irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa> (connect via webchat
its Telegram bridge <https://t.me/LibreOffice_QA> and there will be a
to test the *new offline help system* available in LibreOffice 6.1 from
14:00 and 16:00 UTC.
Of course, hunting bugs will be possible also on other days, as the
builds of this particular Release Candidate (LibreOffice 6.1.0 RC1) will
be available until the end of July, when the second Release Candidate
will be available.
With your help, we can make LibreOffice 6.1 the best release yet – thanks!
See you tomorrow!!
Libreoffice QA Team
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Jul-04
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of ESC call 2017-07-05
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Jul-04
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of ESC call 2017-07-05