[libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media

Hi,

Since Blender was blocked on YouTube due to advertisement issue:

https://www.blender.org/media-exposure/youtube-blocks-blender-videos-worldwide/

Do we consider to build a PeerTube platform as a backup alternative media in case any strange thing happening to our YouTube channel? I know it takes much resources and bandwidth and I don't mean to leave YouTube right away; just in case.

Franklin