[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media
- From: Franklin Weng <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:25:15 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Blender was blocked on YouTube due to advertisement issue:
Do we consider to build a PeerTube platform as a backup alternative media in case any strange thing happening to our YouTube channel? I know it takes much resources and bandwidth and I don't mean to leave YouTube right away; just in case.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
|[libreoffice-projects] Re: PeerTube as a backup media||Eike Rathke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media||Tim-L <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Jul-20
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-projects] PeerTube as a backup media