[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] June/July/August Marketing Calls
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] June/July/August Marketing Calls
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:05:32 +0200
- To: Tdf Projects <email@example.com>
We will postpone June marketing call to Thursday, June 28, as at that
time we will have a better idea of what we will announce in early August
for LibreOffice 6.1.
We will also postpone July marketing call to Thursday, July 26, as at
that time we should have everything in place for the announcement (final
version of announcement kit is planned for the previous week, when the
code will be freezed).
In August, the marketing call will be on Thursday, August 9, the day
after the announcement.
Time for all calls is 2:30PM CEST (or 12:30PM UTC).
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, May 2018: The results!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Jun-06
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, May 2018: The results!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Jun-06