[libreoffice-projects] Month of LibreOffice, May 2018: The results!

Hello,

A huge thanks to everyone who took part in the Month of LibreOffice, and
contributed to the project during May! If your name is on the wiki,
we'll send you a cool sticker pack -- see here for the details:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/06/01/month-of-libreoffice-may-2018-the-results/

And don't miss the special video at the end of the blog post too :-)

Thanks again!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation