[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Reminder: CFP for LibOCon
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Reminder: CFP for LibOCon
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 16:36:01 +0200
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-QA <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, "Documentation@global.libreoffice.org" <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is a reminder that the call for papers for the LibreOffice
conference is still open until end of June.
All information available from here:
Conference website will be soon turned on for information on the
conference location, venue and practical info. In the meantime, if you
have questions, don't hesitate to ping me.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-May-30
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] ANNOUNCING: Sprint Week for Getting Started 6.0, starting Next Monday
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-May-30