Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ANNOUNCING: Sprint Week for Getting Started 6.0, starting Next Monday

Hello,

On 20/05/2018 09:13, K-J LibreOffice wrote:

> perhaps Mike can push it on social media?

Yes, done on the usual places (Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Reddit...)

If we get some new contributors as well during the sprint, we can add
them to the Month of LibreOffice page...

Mike