[libreoffice-projects] ANNOUNCING: Sprint Week for Getting Started 6.0, starting Next Monday

Hello Documentation Team

We are announcing a Revision Sprint Week, starting next Monday May 21st
and ending on Sunday May 27th to review the contents of all chapters of
the 6.0 Guide.

The task consist of downloading a chapter and review it. Then send it
back to documentation at libreoffice dot org when revision is finished.

Volunteers are invited to visit our Wiki page at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/SprintReview

and have a deep reading on the contents.

Please use our communication channels described there to access us for
interaction.

Happy Revision Sprint Week!

--
Olivier Hallot