Hello everyone,

Today we're starting a new Month of LibreOffice, crediting contributions
all across the project:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/05/02/the-may-2018-month-of-libreoffice-begins/

This is a good opportunity to bring new people in to the project, so if
you know of anyone who isn't directly involved but could help in some
way (eg translations, documentation, user support), please let them know!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation