On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 at 07:54:58 +0200, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
1. The whole thing is called "downloadarchive" [1] with a subdirectory
6.0.3.1, and a archive should have the 6.0.3.1 (whereever). But there is no
6.0.3.1 .

Oh I see, the old redirection for 6.0.3.1 was still in effect, oops.  I
replaced explicit redirects with a semi-transparent proxying to the
mirrorbrain instance earlier today, so we don't have to manually keep
the redirect maps up to date anymore.

2. Where can I find the 6.0.3.1 now? In "testing" there is no version.

You can now get it from there:
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/6.0.3.1/

Cheers,
--