Hi Guilhelm, Dennis,
I'm understanding your problems.

If you get confused by the naming of "testing" well then because the > latest few releases are
uploaded under testing (RC1 mainly), ...
No I'm not confused about the name "testing". As long as it is redirected from "downloadarchive".

rest of Guilhem applies. ;-)

Maybe all ok for you, but 2 things:

1. The whole thing is called "downloadarchive" [1] with a subdirectory 6.0.3.1, and a archive should have the 6.0.3.1 (whereever). But there is no 6.0.3.1 .
2. Where can I find the 6.0.3.1 now? In "testing" there is no version.

Background:
I'm administrating since years the wiki page "Versions" [2]. And I have no link to 6.0.3.1 but to all others.

Solution:
So, the solution is like with 5.4.6.1 and 5.4.6.2. Only the last version should be redirected to the testing directory.

[1] http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Versions

--
Grüße