Don't forget to claim your Month of LibreOffice sticker!

Hi everyone,

As you may have seen, in November we had a Month of LibreOffice:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/12/01/month-libreoffice-november-2017-results/

Thanks to everyone who contributed, and your awesome help! If your
(user)name is on this page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Badges/2017-11

...then you can claim a sticker! Just mail me with your name from the
page and your address, and I'll post it out. (Note that your address
will be deleted after posting and not used for anything else, of course.)

Cheers!
Mike

Hello,

Some people have asked how we assign sticker winners in the Month of
LibreOffice. Currently these are the data sources we use:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Month_of_LibreOffice#Data_sources

The idea is that they can be checked (quickly and easily) each day, to
update the wiki page, without requiring hours of work, poring through
data. Of course, it does mean that not every single contribution in
every area of the project may be recognised, so if anyone has
suggestions for other data sources we can use, let us know!

Similarly, if anyone contributed to LibreOffice during November but
doesn't have their name on the wiki page, just drop me a line with your
address and I'll make sure you get a sticker in any case :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mike