On 12/08/2017 09:40 AM, Mike Saunders wrote:
I'd like to build up a collection of sample ODF documents that really
show off the versatility of LibreOffice. This could be complex Writer
documents, or spreadsheets doing awesome things, or smart-looking
presentations.

Have you browsed through the templates, pulling interesting examples
from there?

Obviously, I'm biased, but _Inglenook and Timesaver Puzzle_
(https://extensions.libreoffice.org/templates/inglenook-and-timesaver-puzzle)
belongs in that set.

jonathon