On 11.08.2017 16:53, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote on 2017-08-09 at 14:42:
Kiwi IRC rewrite will go stable in a couple of weeks. I intend to change our links to point to it. It is much nicer than the dated qwebirc interface. For now, you can try the new version like so (add and remove channels at will):
https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/#irc://irc.freenode.net/libreoffice-qa,libreoffice-design,libreoffice-dev,libreoffice-doc,tdf-infra

doesn't look too bad to me indeed. ;-)
Do you know if it is available localized? I think if we want to extend
IRC to casual users, some localization would be helpful, and for me
Kiwi IRC loaded in English. No dealbreaker, but a nice to have of
course.

Yes, it supports localization, as evidenced by code changes such as: https://github.com/kiwiirc/kiwiirc/pull/56
I don't think anyone has translated it yet.
qwebirc never supported localization.

Ilmari