Hi,

I'm all open for making access easier, have a better web IRC

Do you think it's worth hosting our own web IRC front-ends? Currently we
point people to Freenode's webchat, eg

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#tdf-infra

But if we host ourselves, we could add TDF/LO themeing, extra help, and
make the interface more welcoming for newbies to IRC.

Just a thought...

Mike