Hello,

I just want to make clear that the decision of creating the Telegram
group for QA was discussed in the QA meeting on 2017-04-25 [1]

Besides, both channels are bridged now, which IMHO, allow everyone to
choose what fits her/him better.

Regards

[1]
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-QA-Meeting-Minutes-2017-04-25-tc4213251.html

El 01/08/17 a les 10:46, Sophie ha escrit:
Hi Jonathon, Ilmari, all,