On 07/31/2017 12:25 PM, ilmari.lauhakangas wrote:

the closed-source chat platform Telegram becomes an official channel for team coordination.

Source code is at https://github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop

Where it states «The source code is published under GPLv3 with OpenSSL
exception, the license is available here.»
The "here" links to
https://github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop/blob/dev/LICENSE, which
contains the text of the GNU GPL 3.0

As such, I don't understand how it can be accused of being "closed source".

jonathon