[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Re: Awami Nastaliq and LibreOffice for Pakistan
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Re: Awami Nastaliq and LibreOffice for Pakistan
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:14:59 +0200
- To: email@example.com, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 21/07/2017 à 10:32, Martin Hosken a écrit :
> Dear All,
> I realise this is a bit of a sales pitch, but it's a mutual benefit pitch.
> SIL's Awami Nastaliq font has just been released http://software.sil.org/awami/release-1-000. This is a nastaliq Arabic font that, in combination with LibreOffice (since it's Graphite only) makes LibreOffice the most powerful accessible word processing system for not just Urdu but all the languages of Pakistan that use nastaliq.
> So if you are of know of users in that region, please let them know that they now have the capability to produce nice looking text for free!
> BTW the font also works in FireFox. So you can put up webpages with it too.
Thanks a lot for the information, I'm copying your mail to l10N list and
other relevant lists.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] LibreOffice 5.4 Announcement shifted to Friday, July 28
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] QA meeting on Tue, Jun 25 at 16:00 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] LibreOffice 5.4 Announcement shifted to Friday, July 28