Infra call on Tue, July 18 at 16:30 UTC

Hi there,

The next infra call will take place at `date -d 'Tue Jul 20 16:30:00 UTC 2017'`
(18:30:00 Berlin time).

See https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra for details; agenda TBA.

Cheers,

The next infra call will take place at `date -d 'Tue Jul 20 16:30:00 UTC 2017'`
(18:30:00 Berlin time).

Reminder: that's tomorrow! Got the Subject line right but forgot to
update last announcement's date, sorry :-/ I never got around to write
a script to mail out infra-calls before, but that mistake convinced me
it was worth spending a few mins for that :slight_smile:

See https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra for details; agenda TBA.

Here is what we currently have in the pad:

* Salt refactoring
   + Merged Brett's 'cleanup' branch to master (except the submodule integration: I
     merged it instead in order to preserve history)
   + TODO We should try to remove redundancy between 'base/' and 'tdf/' directories,
     for instance 'base/mail/' and 'tdf/postfix/'
  * Migrations
    + Root servers kermit, pumbaa, bilbo2, intrepid, saber, and host-20150218 are gone
    + PENDING gimli migrated to vm201, all services are now prod-ready except OpenGrok
      (reindexing due to 1.0 upgrade, been groking at full load since Thu Jul 13 19:30
      UTC already, not sure when that will finish)
    + TODO migrate gandalf to our infra
  * charly rebooted on Friday at 12 CEST (dirty shutdown, cause still unknown). tdfvm's
    mapping VM → hyper needs to be updated so we can easily recreate transient VMs (instead
    of consulting libvirt logs…)
  * Deployed LDAP auth to our TestLink instance, now waiting a couple of weeks before
    proceeding with other services (to see if we need a schema update)