Month of LibreOffice stickers: show us your photos!

Hi everyone,

If you got a sticker in the Month of LibreOffice, May 2017, it would be
great to see it on your laptop, PC or other devices! I'm currently
putting together a photo album for the blog, so if you want to show off
your sticker, just email me a photo of it (best to email me directly, as
I don't think attachments are allowed on this list).

Thanks! And if you didn't get a sticker this time, we'll be repeating
the Month of LibreOffice in November, so you'll have another chance :slight_smile: