Re: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Jun-01

On 01.06.2017 15:59, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
> The best would be a Whiteboard [1] as we made it the last times (except LibO 5).

The pad is still at https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/UX-branding-6.0 and the last request for input has been done on the mailing list http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Branding-6-0-td4215458.html (x-post with marketing). One reply to marketing with +1 for keeping the original motif (forever) and another one directly to me.

100% agreement for the transparency.