[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-May-18
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-May-18
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 14:42:30 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Present: Jay, Heiko
* Context menu for text boxes
+ Context menu needs to get split into text box and shape first
+ After that the request will be possible and be done (Jay)
* Handling of empty text boxes
+ Somehow related to https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=107688
+ Having a border sounds good, similar behavior like known from frames
with view > text boundaries on/off
+ related: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=107687 & tdf#107825
* Default page margins
+ Run a survey with the questions
#1 What should LibreOffice Writer's default page margin should be?
( ) Current default - 0.79"/2cm (all sides)
( ) 1.00"/2.54cm (all sides)
( ) 1.25"/3.175cm (left and right), 1.00"/2.54cm (top and bottom)
( ) other [cm/in]
left: [ ] (numerical)
right: [ ] (numerical)
top: [ ] (numerical)
bottom: [ ] (numerical)
#2 Why do you prefer this page margin?
#3 How often do you have to change the margins?
( ) Never or maybe once in a year
( ) Monthly
( ) Weekly
( ) Daily
( ) With almost every document
( ) Never, as I has set my preferred margins as default
#4 Do you know how to set a new default page margin?
( ) yes
( ) no
#5 Any recommendations to the margins?
#6 What is your default page size?
( ) A4
( ) Letter
( ) Other
#7 Are there any page sizes that should be added to the page format drop down?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Infra call on Tue, May 16 at 16:30 UTC
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Infra call on Tue, May 16 at 16:30 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] [libo-marketing-priv] LibreOffice Marketing Call June