[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] [REMINDER] Documentation team meeting on May 10th at 17:00 CET
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] [REMINDER] Documentation team meeting on May 10th at 17:00 CET
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 18:47:51 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resume our meetings for documentation on the next May 10th to
discuss our issues and concerns on all forms of documentation we carry.
Please have a look at our blog post: https://goo.gl/26zZgO
We will use Google hangout and I'll publish the link 10 minutes before
in the documentation pad.
You may want to add issues to discuss in the pad beforehand.
As fall-back plan, we will use the
#libreoffice-doc chanel in freenode.net
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-May-04
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] IMPORTANT Change of Date of the Rome Conference
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-May-04
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] IMPORTANT Change of Date of the Rome Conference