[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 09:54:56 -0300
- To: email@example.com
2017-04-05 8:41 GMT-03:00 Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I'm currently working, thanks to the help of others, on a task related to the
> SilverStripe websites. When implemented, the result will send an email to an
> email address specified by the community, on every page edit being
> published. This feature can be enabled on a per-subsite basis, meaning that
> localisation who have upgraded to the newdesign site can choose to use this
> or not. Work on this task is currently being finalised so I'd like to ask
> two things to be able to finalise the project. It would be very appreciated
> if a lot of localisation teams respond to these two questions.
> 1. Would you be interested in enabling this feature for your website (ex.
Yes - es.libreoffice.org
> 2. Would you want it to send one email to the specific community mailing
> list or would you prefer to be able to specify another email address or
> maybe multiple?
Even that right now we are just two with admin access I think multiple
addresses is the better choice. For the hispanic subsite at least.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe||Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Apr-06
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-projects] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Apr-06