[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- Subject: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- From: Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 04:41:52 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I'm currently working, thanks to the help of others, on a task related to the
SilverStripe websites. When implemented, the result will send an email to an
email address specified by the community, on every page edit being
published. This feature can be enabled on a per-subsite basis, meaning that
localisation who have upgraded to the newdesign site can choose to use this
or not. Work on this task is currently being finalised so I'd like to ask
two things to be able to finalise the project. It would be very appreciated
if a lot of localisation teams respond to these two questions.
1. Would you be interested in enabling this feature for your website (ex.
2. Would you want it to send one email to the specific community mailing
list or would you prefer to be able to specify another email address or
Thanks for your interest.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Page-Editing-Notification-on-SilverStripe-tp4211814.html
Sent from the Projects mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe||"Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-projects] LibreOffice Mascot
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-projects] LibreOffice Mascot
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Page Editing Notification on SilverStripe