As you may not know, we are migrating to TestLink instead of MozTrap to
manage and run LibreOffice manual tests.
The instance is here for the moment:
- it is still maintained and developed (MozTrap is abandoned)
- it has very nice ways to add and managed tests, bridge with BZ, make
stats and so on.
- it is localized (UI) in several languages
- it is easy to run translated tests and managed fully localized
I'm currently learning how to use it and document it at the same time on
Once done, I'll create tests based on BZ links Xisco sent me and we see
relevant for manual tests.
If you are interested to help me to work on the *English parts* only for
the moment, these are:
- documenting admin parts,
- documenting how to tests,
- documentingl10n management,
- create tests,
- bridge BZ
- see how automatic tests are managed (this is possible but I didn't
read anything for the moment, maybe this is relevant for development too)
Any help is welcome and really appreciated to bring the instance live as
soon as possible and have other eyes than mine in organizing the process.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-projects] TestLink to replace MozTrap, your help is wanted ;) · Sophie
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy