IMPORTANT June Marketing Conference Call

The conference call is scheduled for today at 2PM CEST (noon UTC).

I will create a bridge between Talkyoo phone system and Google Hangout,
by connecting both a few minutes before (I will share the hangout link
as soon as I open the conference room).

Connection by phone will happen through the public conference room:

https://www.talkyoo.net/en/conference_call_international_numbers

Public Conferences
Room number 53 71 38
No PIN number required

AGENDA FOR THE MEETING

1. Schedule of LibreOffice 5.2 Launch

2. Pre-launch activities: teaser videos and webinars

3. Materials for launch: press kit and new features videos

4. Launch activities: media briefings, PR distribution

5. Post-launch activities: collection of press clippings

Look forward to the confernce call