Excelsior downtime - Migration into own rack

Hi,

the migration of excelsior to our own rack is starting at 0730UTC. The shutdown of VMs on excelsior will begin at 0700UTC.

Alex

The migration of excelsior is completed. All VMs are operational again, the intranet connection will be reestablished soon.

Alex

The newly fitted network card for excelsior seems to have one faulty port. Excelsior needs to be shutoff again to replace the interface.

For more status updates, see http://status.documentfoundation.org/>

Alex

A HDD on excelsior also failed during migration, it will be replaced during the second downtime.

For more status updates, see http://status.documentfoundation.org/>

Alex

Excelsior is back online, due to the failed HDD and switch of the network card the downtime was longer than expected.
For more status updates, see http://status.documentfoundation.org/>

Hello,

Excelsior is back online, due to the failed HDD and switch of the network card the downtime was longer than expected.

seems Murphy kicked in quite a lot - thanks for handling this so well and for keeping the community up to date! I'm also glad we now have the status page in place and that it was updated in time - thanks for that!

Florian