DevOps Hackfest Planning

Hi,

we are planning to host a DevOps hackfest this year. To start the planning, you would like to hear from you suggestions on possible locations where the hackfest can take place, and if you are interested in participating.
The planning will mainly be done on the website list and on https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra.
If you are interested in participating, have interesting ideas for the agenda, or suggestions for possible venues, it would be great if you could extend the appropriate sections in the pad.
As soon as we have some suggestions, I’ll open a doodle to get a date when the Hackfest will take place.

Thanks,
Alex

Hi

Interesting conflct, reading here, the pad is the source of information, reading on the pad email will be used :slight_smile:

Anyhow I added a couple of things to the pad.

rgds
jan i.