Hi Community

I wrote a wiki page with ideas for a project I want to carry on that is
about the replacement of the internal browser with an external, system
wide,  modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge or Safari.

The page is
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Help_Content_Modernization

and everybody is invited to comment either here or with enhancements in
the wiki page with valuable information.

Thank you
--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice