Hi all,
as a member of the German LibOx-team I will bring up a discussion which I started in German group [1], and we agreed in DE-talk to bring it in here.

What shall we do with the LibO-boxes and the webpages? All three projects [2] are rather old, the pages are old too. There is no Brazilian box, the German is very old (4.1), only the US is, pending on Timothy's health and readiness, on 4.4.4.
The backend of the pages is an old Silverstripe.

I suggest to shut down (not delete) all LibOx-pages and redirect them to download page of LibO. The pages will be accessible for admins only to restart them if (or when) the project will be reborned.

I don't want to take away anybody, especially not Timothy, any project. And I don't want to start any discussion about release cycles or something like that (I know that's part of the problem to get a current box). Let us only talk about the sense of the boxes now. Do they have a future?
And if they have a future what shall we do to get them current? [3]
Or in other words: If we don't get them current do they have future?

[1] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/de/discuss/msg19215.html
[2] http://libreofficebox.org/projects/
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice-Box

--